Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Betty Logan (Eat up your pride!)

Here I want to present you my muse - Betty Logan - the woman I met in Honolulu. The woman that changed my life and broke my heart.

Her name was Betty Logan. Betty the dirty angel. Betty the groaning doll. I met her in Honolulu. She was drinking a whiskey when I approached her. Right away I felt she was accessible…very accessible… she was very sexy and she almost stank the lust. A perfect bitch for more than a fair price … some dollars that I paid for her drinks.

Her skin was soft and waxen. Her lips were like juicy leeches, leeches , sucking out my will and dignity. She was vicious to the marrow of her bones. I was enslaved by this ardent beast, supercharged and ........ devastated.

Bizarre… date . You know, Betty, I think that life is a joke, and love is a cigarette smoke.



Aaron Schnorbitz, Wrecks of memories, 2009, Hangman publications Ltd.


Some historical facts about the ball gag


Its formation as a symbol traces its roots in middle age when it was used by inquisitors to save their ears from screams of tortured victims. That time the gag represented a hollow steel pipe fixed on a bolt locking mask. The hole allowed breathing, but if one really wanted, it could be stopped up with a finger to asphyxiate the victim.

This device was frequently used on those condemned to flames. The steel gag was particularly wide-spread during the mass burning of heretics. It allowed to avoid condemned’s howls to drown sacred music performed during the execution.

See additional information about Betty Logan T-shirt at Aaron Schnorbitz' site


No comments:

Post a Comment